- Internal Revenue Service - An online resource to find the latest in tax law.
- U.S. Treasury Department - Get the latest government-issued press releases and other national budget/economy details.
- Small Business Administration - Business resource available for small business research.
- Federal Department of Labor - Resource for the current labor laws and workers’ rights.
- Social Security - The Official Website of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- IRS Withholding Calculator - If you are an employee, the Withholding Calculator can help you determine whether you need to give your employer a new Form W-4 to avoid having too much or too little Federal income tax withheld from your pay.
- IRS Publication 15 - IRS withholding tables for employers.
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue - The department is responsible for collecting Personal Income Tax, Sales and Use Tax, all corporate taxes, Inheritance Tax, Realty Transfer Tax, Motor and Alternative Fuel Taxes and all other state taxes.
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry - An online resource for Pennsylvania employment requirements.
- Pennsylvania Unclaimed Property - Check to see if you are owed money or property.
- Lancaster County Tax Collection Bureau - An online resource for Lancaster County personal and employer information.
Online Tax Payments
- EFTPS – Allows you to pay business & individual taxes (including quarterly estimates) electronically.
- PAY1040.com - Allows you to pay your Federal income taxes electronically.
- PA Personal Income Tax e-Services Center - Allows you to pay your Pennsylvania taxes electronically.
- Official Payments - Allows you to pay your Local taxes electronically.