Vacation Home Rentals

Before reporting rental income and expenses on Schedule E or C, it is important to determine the number of personal and mixed-use days. Keeping a detailed log will help if the IRS decides to question the claim. Please contact our office if you need assistance or have any questions.

Back to List

Client Center

- Individual Clients
- Business Clients
- Client Employee

- QuickBooks

Using Your Client Organizer
How to Review My 1040
Using File Exchange

Go Mobile!

...and get what you need, when and where you need it!

Phone: (717) 464-2951 • Fax: (717) 464-2013