U.S. Citizenship

If you move but keep your citizenship, the U.S. will continue to tax you. The U.S. taxes its citizens on their worldwide income, no matter where they reside.

Back to List

Client Center

- Individual Clients
- Business Clients
- Client Employee

- QuickBooks

Using Your Client Organizer
How to Review My 1040
Using File Exchange

Go Mobile!

...and get what you need, when and where you need it!

Phone: (717) 464-2951 • Fax: (717) 464-2013
Email: taxpro@Covenant-CPA.com