Tax Changes

October 29, 2018

My employer paid for my cross-country move. Is the amount taxable to me? Generally, yes. It used to be that when you relocated for a new job, you could deduct moving costs, or if your employer reimbursed you, the payment was tax-free. Well, not anymore, except for active-duty military personnnel who move pursuant to military orders.

Back to List

Client Center

- Individual Clients
- Business Clients
- Client Employee

- QuickBooks

Using Your Client Organizer
How to Review My 1040
Using File Exchange

Go Mobile!

...and get what you need, when and where you need it!

Phone: (717) 464-2951 • Fax: (717) 464-2013