Stock and Mutual Funds

November 22, 2016

Donate appreciated stock or mutual fund shares to a tax-exempt charity. Provided you have owned the property for more than a year, you can deduct its full value. Neither you nor the charitable organization has to pay tax on the appreciation.

Back to List

Client Center

- Individual Clients
- Business Clients
- Client Employee

- QuickBooks

Using Your Client Organizer
How to Review My 1040
Using File Exchange

Go Mobile!

...and get what you need, when and where you need it!

Phone: (717) 464-2951 • Fax: (717) 464-2013