Election Works

This election season, many people will get paid for working at the polls. Their compensation is taxable. But, income tax withholding isn't required unless the worker requests it by giving a completed W-4 to the state or municipality.

Back to List

Client Center

- Individual Clients
- Business Clients
- Client Employee

- QuickBooks

Using Your Client Organizer
How to Review My 1040
Using File Exchange

Go Mobile!

...and get what you need, when and where you need it!

Phone: (717) 464-2951 • Fax: (717) 464-2013
Email: taxpro@Covenant-CPA.com