W-4 Form Filing with your Employer

Is your W-4 correctly filed with your Employer?

  • If you are a W-2 wage earner and your balance due or refund was too large on your 2014 tax return, adjust your withholding amount.
  • You can submit an updated W-4 Form at any time with your Employer, find a form on the IRS website.
  • The IRS has a calculator tool that can help you fill out the form correctly. IRS Withholding Caluclator Tool
  • Call our office if we can be of assistance


Back to List

Client Center

- Individual Clients
- Business Clients
- Client Employee

- QuickBooks

Using Your Client Organizer
How to Review My 1040
Using File Exchange

Go Mobile!

...and get what you need, when and where you need it!

Phone: (717) 464-2951 • Fax: (717) 464-2013
Email: taxpro@Covenant-CPA.com